TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I haven't really found many mp3's out there that are higher
People Seeking Info

Subject I haven't really found many mp3's out there that are higher

Posted by LJZTT on June 20, 2007 at 10:40 PM
  This message has been viewed 109 times.

In Reply To I know some will disagree with me, posted by ben_96_slicktop (sold) on June 20, 2007 at 09:10 PM

Message bitrates than 196, 256 is pretty rare and 320 is almost laughably rare, especially since they canned napster however many years ago. I also look for older music since quality matters to me, so that stuff is really hard to find in higher bitrates.

I totally agree with you, it is VERY easy to tell the difference between standard 128/196 crap bitrate mp3's and 320, much less authentic CD quality music, especially on quality stereos or any headphones, the difference is blatant.

I rarely even bother with the whole downloading of music since it really is only fruitful for newer music which is 99.99% crap. HOWEVER I found a sweet 4 disc set of the hardest-working man in showbizness, Mr. James Brown, on torrent spy at either 256 or 320 bitrate, and nearly dropped my laptop out of my lap from shock. Downloaded that puppy, burned the whole set, been funky-as-I-wanna-be ever since in the Zed Sex Machine.

Tsk tsk, some people just don't know when to stfu

search said you suck (n/m) - Wilks. 01:38:02 09/06/06

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.